Do you have a party of 13 or more people? Escape rooms are perfect for groups or special events! EscapeWorks provides the best Team Building in Denver, and in fact, in Colorado too! They provide an ideal opportunity for your group to have an exciting and challenging adventure while building relationships! Not only is it an exciting venue to give your group a great time, but it is a great occasion to promote:
- Problem Solving
- Personal Assessment
- Group Assessment
- Team Member Appreciation
From Holiday Parties, Employee Appreciation, to Team Building activities, our venue is perfect for groups such as:
- Small Businesses
- Working Groups at Large Companies
- Training Sessions
- Youth Groups
- Sports Teams
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Support Groups
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Volunteer Groups
- Online Groups
- Boy/Girl Scouts
- School Groups
- So Many More!
- $27 per person between Sunday 3PM and Friday 3PM
- $30 per person between Friday 3PM and Sunday 3PM
- Further discounts are available for non-profits and groups over 60 – please ask.
Book your team building event today! If you have 13 or more participants, you can book directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the form below, or call us at 303-945-6521 for availability, options, and other details! Book your event as soon as you know when it is. You can always cancel later, but rooms book quickly.
Your team stands to gain many skills by doing an EscapeWorks Team Building in Denver:
- Learn how to work together
- Evaluate your teamwork
- Identify different personality types
- Post evaluation activities included
- Video/Audio Monitoring allows you to watch your employees in action!
- Grow as a team!
- Exploit your strengths
- Reduce your weaknesses
- Learn about each other
- Learn what roles and positions are best suited for specific colleagues
Escape Rooms have become one of the most popular team building activities for large groups, small businesses, and corporate America. What better way to evaluate your staff and colleagues then put your skills to the test under an exciting, entertaining, and unique adventure? Every colleague has to work together to think out of the box for one common goal. Entertain your team, build relationships, and improve your communication in this high demand activity. The melding of different minds is the key to success in this growing phenomenon.