EscapeWorks’ terms and conditions are included on our checkout page and must be agreed to in order to book a room.
Please note that unless you select a PRIVATE ROOM (checked the “book entire room” checkbox), all bookings are PUBLIC, and another group may choose to join your room.
(unless you are booking a TEAM BUILDING EVENT. all team building events are private).
- You can always add additional participants up to the capacity of the room and pay when you show up! You can also call or email us to check capacity. Please do call if you wish to go beyond the published capacity of the room. This can be arranged.
- Cancellations/Reductions made 48 hours or more prior to start time of the experience will be fully refunded for groups of 12 or fewer. For groups of 13 or more, cancellations and reductions must be made at least 96 hours before the start time.
- For groups of 12 or fewer, cancellations/reductions made 24-48 hours prior to start time of the experience will be charged 50%. For groups of 13 or more, 50% charge happens for cancellations or reductions between 48-96 hours of the event.
- No Refunds will be given for cancellations/reductions made less than 24 hours prior to the start time of the experience for groups of 12 or fewer, or made less than 48 hours prior to the start time for groups of 13 or more.
- For groups of 12 or fewer, any time Changes to the reservation less than 24 hours before the experience must be done over the phone by calling 303-945-6521, will be subject to a $35 change fee, and must be done at least one hour before the booking time.
- For groups of 13 or more, any time Changes to the reservation less than 48 hours before the experience must be done over the phone by calling 303-945-6521, will be subject to a $90 change fee, and must be done at least 24 hours before the booking time.
- All guests will be required to sign the waiver outlined below.
- All guests must be able to climb 1-2 flights of stairs.
- Rooms must start on time with or without your group! Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your room is scheduled to start.
- Our facility is under 24-hour video recording surveillance for safety purposes.
- Guests deemed under the influence of any substance may be asked to leave without refund.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
(required to be signed by all players, or by a responsible adult when minors are participating)
I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that I that I am voluntarily participating in the “escape room” (also referred to as “game” or “experience” in this document) located at Escapeworks Denver at 1529 Champa St. in Denver, Colorado and I accept and assume responsibility of all risks associated with the game. I also fully attest and understand that:
1) I am of sound mind and health
2) I am mentally, emotionally, and physically able to accomplish all tasks associated with this experience which includes but is not limited to:
a. Simulated confinement in small rooms or spaces
b. Simplistic tool use
c. Problem Solving
d. Variations in lighting and environment
e. Physical activity including but not limited to crawling, standing, walking, bending, lifting 20 lbs or less
f. Mental and Emotional Stress
3) I understand that while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose this authorizing entity (Visionary Holdings LLC, DBA and referred to hereafter as EscapeWorks Denver) determines to be conducive to marketing this business. I also grant EscapeWorks Denver permission to contact me through its mailing list, and acknowledge that I may opt out of that mailing list permanently at any time via the opt-out mechanism in the first email and each subsequent email.
4) If at any time I am unable to perform the functions of the experience or determine a personal hazard I will notify EscapeWorks Denver personnel immediately.
5) I knowingly and willingly agree to assume all known and unknown risks that come with the experience.
6) I hereby release and hold harmless EscapeWorks Denver free from all and any liability including but not limited to any liability that may result directly or indirectly from my own actions, actions of EscapeWorks Denver and its representatives, or actions from other participants. These actions include but are not limited to actions that are deliberate, a result of misconduct, and negligence. These liabilities include but are not limited to physical impairments or injuries, mental or emotional trauma or stress or anything associated with such trauma or stress, monetary loss, and exposure to infectious or communicable diseases. I also agree to hold harmless EscapeWorks Denver, employees, owners, agents, officers, lessors of building, advertisers, or investors.
7) I agree that should any part of this waiver not be enforceable, the remaining provisions will be enforced separately and still be valid.
8) I hereby agree that on behalf of myself, heirs, partners, relatives, or representatives that they also shall hold EscapeWorks Denver harmless for any actions outlined in clause #6. I hereby agree I have thoroughly read and understood this document giving up many legal rights. I will assume all risks associated with this experience. I am agreeing to this of my own accord without any influence from another party.
9) I agree to pay for all damages (including resulting revenue loss) to any facilities at EscapeWorks Denver caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me, my family, and/or those under my care on property and premises. I understand that EscapeWorks Denver may charge the credit card used to book the event for these damages.
10) I agree that I will not enter any EscapeWorks facility unless I am feeling healthy and not exhibiting any signs or symptoms of any infectious or communicable diseases.