When it comes to date nights and family activities, the same-old, same-old gets pretty dull pretty quickly. As much fun as the occasional dinner and a movie date can be, it’s certainly not the only activity in town.
Fortunately for you and your loved ones, there’s another amazing nightlife option right in Downtown Denver. Here at EscapeWorks Denver, our thrilling escape rooms are ideal for loved ones, whether you’re on a first date or seeking an activity to do with your family members. We offer plenty of great options designed to accommodate different skill levels and abilities. You’ll also love our exciting room themes, including:
- Speakeasy: Beyond the Flower Shop
- Egyptian Tomb
- Casino Heist
- Blackbeard’s Brig
How to Reserve a Room for Your Group
You can take part in any of our exciting themed escape rooms by simply visiting our booking page for more information. We accept groups of 2 to 12 people, and experiences can be public or private based on your preferences. You can also learn more by reading some of our helpful FAQs.
Tips for Your First Escape Room Experience
If you’ve never experienced the fun and thrills of an escape room before, we welcome you! We also recommend the following tips to ensure you and your loved ones get the most out of the experience:
- Involve your team members when working on puzzles and clues
- Keep clues well organized for more efficient puzzle solving
- Work quickly and efficiently, but don’t rush
- If you’re not sure how to contribute, ask someone
- Listen to the instructions provided by the game master
- Most importantly, have fun